Kings Toyota - Service Department is a Rip OFF

My wife took in our Sienna for the free oil change and they always come up with this or that needs replaced or fixed. They show you fake filters that are really dirty, but they are not yours.

They told my wife that we needed to replace the passenger axle boot, because it was torn and leaking grease. i told her to take it to a different garage who inspected it and nothing was wrong. They have done this several times. I am done.

Never again will I have them service my Sienna, nor will I buy any other vehicles from them. They are a bunch of crooks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kings Toyota Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 23, 2016.

Kings Toyota - Mistruth About Offered Car Washes For Life of Newly Purchased Toyota

Kings Toyota promised me free car washes for life of my new Pruis,but for about 40% of the past 5 years I could not use the car wash due to it being inoperable. They continually tell me to wait until car wash is made operable without any compensation for lost promised service.

When I complained this month for some equivalent offering I was basically given the same old story that it would probably be operable in another month or so. Dealership does not care about me nice they have their money!

Dealership does NOT live up to it's promises, so DO NOT buy your new Toyota from this dealership!! Buy your new Toyota from any of several dealers in town.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: After the sell support.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 23, 2015.